To all the wonderful sponsors, volunteers, designers, and homeowners who made our Fifth Annual Serenbe Home Tour extraordinary — THANK YOU! This event would not have been possible without your support and on behalf of the Home Tour all-volunteer committee and the AIR Serenbe Board of Directors, we are extremely appreciative and thought you would might like to know this year’s results.
– More than 400 attendees experienced a beautiful Fall day touring seven amazing homes.
– We grossed over $50,000 in sponsorships and ticket sales — our most successful year so far.
– We raised almost $7000 in the Silent Auction — thank you Serenbe retail, friends, neighbors and all who donated items!
– More than 50 folks who live in the Serenbe community volunteered their time, energies, and golf carts to ensure our success. This event is not possible without their involvement!!!
– Many Serenbe neighbors who might have already seen the homes and therefore did not purchase tickets, still came out for the PORSCHE Experience, our Silent Auction, the French food truck, the band and/or the bar! What an energetic vibe this added.
And now, how do we use that money?
ALL PROCEEDS go to fund the work of AIR Serenbe, the artist in residence program at Serenbe. We provide time, space, and a nurturing environment for artists at critical junctions in their career. We have had such accomplished artists visiting us this year. Check out our website at www.airserenbe.com to learn more about the program and be sure to click this link for updates on the incredible accomplishments of our alumni artists — http://www.airserenbe.com/press/. From the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra to the New York Times to MARVEL, AIR alumni seem to be everywhere.
Again, we are thankful for your support.
Art makes life better and supporting those who make it a worthy endeavor.
Stay tuned for news about the 2019 Serenbe Home Tour!
The Home Tour Committee
Sandra Storrar, Janice Barton, Lorrie Thomas Ross, Bess Heiberger, Mary Savarese, Tracie Lofgren, Michelle Mason